The Oil & Gas Year has become The Energy Year as the world’s energy horizons broaden beyond fossil fuels and investors require a holistic overview of the entire energy value chain in emerging markets.
Synergies between fossil fuels and renewables, actions taken by companies and governments towards the energy transition, remarkable energy projects and the decision-makers behind them – all require a recognised platform to be showcased globally.
The Energy Year delivers first-hand intelligence on emerging energy markets to help you make better business decisions.
Today, the scope of the global energy mix has changed and widened. This shifting reality calls for leadership and vision on the part of the industry professionals. The Energy Year is proud to serve the industry we have been a part of and report on the great work done on all of its fronts – from renewables to fossil fuels, investment profiles to ESG policies. Our teams meet energy leaders face-to-face and report on what is being done on the ground, beyond political discourse and wishful thinking, showcasing the work achieved every day by the energy industry’s global movers and shakers.
- TOGY has met more than 10,000 energy executives, consultants and ministers since we began in 2007.
- We provide in-depth coverage of more than 30 markets with yearly reports, events and daily news.
- The Energy Year reports have a readership of 69,000, including energy industry executives, decision makers and investors.
- 79% of our readers are in senior management positions.
- Our social media presence reaches over 1,000,000 people per year.
- Our books have an extensive shelf life with more than 80% of our readers regularly referencing them.
As world markets tackle the challenges of the international energy transition, The Energy Year sends teams of researchers to more than 30 territories in the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East to conduct exclusive face-to-face interviews with the global energy industry elite.
The Energy Year is invested in the territories we cover and we like to give back some of the generosity we have encountered in each one. We support a variety of individuals and groups worldwide, from an orphanage in Nigeria to housing projects in Peru.