1st Libyan-European Oil & Gas Summit
1st Libyan-European Oil & Gas SummitJune 28-29, 2018
The 1st Libyan-European Oil & Gas Summit is an international conference and will be held from 28-29 June 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
This conference, organised by HOT in cooperation with the National Oil Corporation (NOC) of Libya, provides the unique opportunity to exchange insights, business and investment opportunities for the oilfield services industry, the supplier and manufacturing industries as well as oil and gas operators and to meet the executive decision makers of the Libyan and international oil and gas sector. This conference will connect stakeholders of the entire value chain of the oil and gas industry and those involved in the development and growth of the Libyan oil and gas sector.
- Global Market Trends – Libya in Focus
- Gain first-hand insights into the present status of conducting business in Libya
- Revitalisation of Libya’s oil and gas infrastructure
- Libya’s tremendous oil and gas potential
- IOR / EOR potentials in Libya
- Drilling plans and estimated budgets
- Investment / business opportunities for international contractors and suppliers
- Fast-track development through early production schemes by new companies in Libya
- Revamping damaged fields, pipelines, harbours
- Urgent technology needs and investments
- Overall and oilfield security
- Investment and financial security
We look forward to welcoming you at the 1st Libyan-European Oil & Gas Summit, 28-29 June 2018, in Vienna, Austria.