2nd Iran Petrochemical Value Chain Summit “Investment & Development”April 26-27, 2018
Following the great success of the 1st Iran Petrochemical Value Chain Summit (IPS2017), held on 6-7 July, 2017 in Vienna, Iran-Europe Business Center (IEBC) and IICIC are honored to organize the 2nd Iran Petrochemical Value Chain Summit “Investment & Development “, with the support of Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC) on 26-27 April, 2018 in Paris.
Iran is committed to boosting its petrochemical and refining capacities and attaining the first rank at regional level by 2025. According to Iran’s 2025 Vision, the total output capacity of petrochemical products has to be reached to 120 million tons and 180 million tons by 2020 and 2025 respectively. Continuing this trend, it is highly expected that the total capacity of downstream exports to be enhanced considerably, which definitely would have a pivotal role in flourishing Iran’s national economy.
This Summit will focus on exploring all possible ways and means for comprehensive development of Iran’s mid & down-stream sectors via joint ventures, attraction of international financers & investors, technology transfer, active presence in international markets and addressing the main existing challenges. Additionally this event will create a dynamic opportunity for business networking & interactions as well as holding B2B & B2G meetings with Iranian high ranking officials, managers and experts.
- Expanding the Mid & Downstream Petrochemical Sectors
- Developing & Transferring Advanced Technologies
- Evolving Trends in Iran’s Downstream Petrochemical
- Value Added Chain
- Attraction of Int’l Finance Institutions
- Attraction of Int’l Advanced Technology Providers
- Cooperation of Local & Int’l Financial Institutions
- Global Market Prospective
- Trend of Demand for High Quality Products
- Introducing Iran’s Downstream Petrochemical Potentials & Capabilities
- Impacts of Upstream on Mid & Downstream Petrochemical Development