Oman Energy & Water Conference & Exhibition 2018
Oman Energy & Water Conference & Exhibition 2018April 30-May 2, 2018
The Oman Energy & Water Exhibition & Conference is an international event dedicated to the power generation, renewable and alternative energy and transmission and distribution, and water-related industries.
It is designed to be a platform for stakeholders to discuss real issues and solutions to the energy and water challenges and opportunities in Oman.
In 2017, it was internationally certified as a “UFI-Approved International Event” by UFI-The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
- Co-located Events: Oman Power Summit, Oman Water & Wastewater Summit, Oman Solar Forum
- Over 160 local and international companies showcasing the latest products and services in the power, water, and wastewater sectors
- International participation from Austria, Cypress, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom
- More than 5000 visitors from Oman and GCC representing the key players from the government and private sectors
- Over 50 featured speakers representing the key stakeholders and industry leaders
- A two-day conference, two co-located technical events, poster presentations and knowledge sharing activities.
- Over 400 delegates representing decision makers, managers, engineers, government agencies, utilities, industry representatives and top experts from across the region