International Petroleum Week 2018February 20-22, 2018
Organised by Energy Institute, the renowned annual International Petroleum (IP) Week will be held in London on 20th – 22nd February 2018.
Conferences and roundtable sessions include:
- Re-engineering the oil and gas operating models: an industry in transition
- The new era of innovation and technology
- Global energy policy and security
- The evolving role of gas as a cleaner fuel alternative
- Future scenarios for Russia, Ukraine and CIS oil and gas
- Realising the potential for Sub-Saharan Africa’s oil and gas industry
- MENA Energy Summit: Navigating the new normal of global oil & gas trade flows?
- BP’s 2018 Energy Outlook
- The drive towards a low carbon future
Attend to hear from over 100 expert speakers from the most influential corporations, including the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, BP, Shell, IEA, OPEC, Vitol, Total, ENI, IBM and Delek Drilling. View the programme now: www.ipweek.co.uk/agenda