ME-TECH continues to be the premier technical downstream event in the Middle East bringing together leading refining and petrochemical professionals to network and share valuable knowledge on the very latest industry innovations, market trends, challenges and the opportunities that come with them.
ME-TECH 2022 – Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals – is designed especially for the region’s Refiners and Petrochemicals Producers – taking into account the specifics of the region with its challenges and opportunities – that currently exist and that may present themselves in the future.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Refinery & Petrochemical integration & Crude-oil-to-Chemicals (COTC)
- Latest digital Solutions for the Downstream Sector
- Petrochemicals technologies to support a circular economy
- Refining configuration, energy efficiency & optimisation solutions
- Post Covid – Identifying Quick Win solutions
- Clean Fuels Technologies & Latest Catalyst Innovations
- Technical Solutions for Diversification & increased Flexibility
Key highlights include:
- Two pre-conference seminars hosted by Wood and Honeywell UOP
- Keynote presentations and panels from OQ8 Duqm Refinery, TotalEnergies, SABIC, SATORP, IHS Markit, Wood, Honeywell UOP
- Latest technology updates from leading companies including Axens, CLG, Sulzer Chemtech, Shell Catalysts & Technologies, Grace, BASF, LyondellBasell, Becht and many more
- Excellent networking opportunities over the 3 day event!