OPEX MENAMarch 28-31, 2022
The goal of many companies is to increase the level of reliability, profitability and integration of processes and assets, to optimise costs and to determine priority projects and directions.
OPEX MENA was launched in 2013 and is a high-level and interactive annual forum that helps organisations in the MENA region to share the current thought leadership approaches and advanced methodologies for improving performance through strategies related to operational excellence and safety.
It is now more important than ever to complete the digital transformation of operations in order to adapt to the new conditions.
OPEX MENA 2022 – a unique event where over 80% of attendees are key specialists and executives from oil and gas end-user companies.
Key Discussion Topics:
- HSE Management
- Management of change
- Human Capital
- OE Leadership, Culture & Discipline
- Performance Management & Improvement
- Digital Innovation
- Asset Integrity, Reliability & Performance
- Management Systems
- Operational Risk Strategy
- Process & Asset Development
- Disruptive technologies (AI, AR/VR, ML, RPA, IMO)
- Business Excellence
- New Energy: Circular Economy. Green Energy
- Organisation Effectiveness
- Sustainability & Environmental Excellence
Oman Petroleum & Energy ShowMar 21-23, 2022
OPEX MENAMar 28-31, 2022
Madrid Energy ConferenceApr 6-8, 2022
World Utilities CongressMay 9-11, 2022
ME-TECH 2022May 10-12, 2022
Unlocking LNG resources in Africa – CAPE VIIIMay 16-19, 2022
Supply Chain ConferenceMay 17-19, 2022
Plastics ConferenceMay 25-26, 2022
Petrochemical and Refining CongressMay 30-31, 2022
MMEC 2022Jun 2-3, 2022