LNG Congress Russia
LNG Congress RussiaMarch 16-17, 2022
The Annual LNG Congress Russia is an international platform which traditionally gathers LNG industry leaders from all over the globe. The 8th event welcomes over 400 operators of large-, medium-, and small-scale LNG projects (Rosneft, Transgaz Yekaterinburg, Gazprom Gas Motor Fuel, Sibir-Energo, Dalgazresurs, TopGaz, and others), government, and engineering leaders of the LNG industry.
- Technological presentations, a roadshow, showcases of technologies, equipment, and services from global leaders
- 2 strategic days. Large-, medium-, small-scale LNG projects
- NEW! DECARBONISATION OF THE GAS INDUSTRY: strategies and challenges
- RELEVANT! A ROUND TABLE ON HYDROGEN. Hydrogen production from gas, transportation, and supplies
- IMPORTANT! A round table on industrial and fire safety. Challenges and solution options
- News from operators. An update on ongoing and prospective projects
- Debates of industry leaders. Russian impact on the global market, major trends
- Special focus. LHG, CNG, LNG: USE AS FUEL
- 30+ hours of formal and informal networking. One-on-one meetings, Business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive round tables with champaign, and much more.
We are on LinkedIn! Follow us by the link.